ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Panda Rebellion!!!

1. Panda Rebellion!!!

Hello everyone,

here is my latest image done in ArtRage. Any comments are welcome and hope you like it

Thanks,

K.Polak

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	krpolak_pandarebellion_final_782.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	152.9 KB 
ID:	10977  

Haha..I thought pandas were so sweet and nice...I'll think again when I see them :lol:

I love this painting. The expression on their faces are amazing! You have done a great job! I am still laughing... :lol: What a great image... :lol: :lol:
    Netti ~ Elisabeth ~

The Wild Bunch

Planet of the Pandas

Pandemic

Very clean painting and extremely fun! I could easily see this in a store that sells posters and prints. I think it would have very broad appeal.

How comes the bazooka is not made out of bamboo?? That would have been rad.

Nice painting, love the facial expressions of the two pandas at either side.
    Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. -S. Beckett

5. Thanks a lot of guys for your comments. I had a lot of fun doing this painting and I am glad it makes you laugh. Yesterday I went back for a moment to Painter and to be honest I somehow prefer Artrage. Hopefully guys will put few missing things and make it painting package number 1.

D Akey, propably it would sell well, but somehow I dont believe much in royality fees ;-)

Loki, I prefer keeping weapons sort of realistic. I amplify impression of this sceen being likely to happens even it its not. Real and imagination comming together.

Thanks again,

K.Polak

An artist who doesn't believe in royalty fees? :shock:

So are you like a Panda or something?

Wonderful painting.

Hey the wwf have spent years portraiting the panda as a defenceless cute little animal. Now finally the truth is out there...

Great one K.Polak. Had a great laugh over this one! Sell it and send the royality fees off to charity...

DoodLS

Very nice. Cute panda.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So donít worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

That's a stunning artwork, krpolak.
    Very crisp and smooth. Great characters and scene too.

It would be great to see a progression of one of your pieces.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"