ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cursor Problems!

Gallery
    View images

Cursor Problems!

I have just set up my Granny [who has been painting for long time with oil paints etc ] with a windows vista PC with a wacom tablet and Artrage 2.5.
    She is 88!
    Anyway - she is having problems seeing the cursor because, for some reason, when she hovers it over the file menu or colours pallette or any of the docked palletes, instead of turning into the normal windows arrow cursor [which she would be able to see] it turns into a miniscule little black dot - and we are not sure why??!!

Does anyone have any ideas??

:roll: :?:

Gallery
    View images

Re: Cursor Problems!

Try going to the Control Panel Mouse Properties. I'm on XP, but there should be a setting in Mouse Properties/Pointr Options/Visibility Settings called 'Hide Pointer while typing.' Make sure that the box on the left is unchecked.

That should make the pointer always visible.

Gallery
    View images
    will suggest this to her - we'll see if there is a corresponding checkbox in Vista
    thanks
    will reply with the results!!

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Grayhem....try going to the control panel then click on Hardware and sound....a whole list appears then go to Pen and Input devices.
    This should appear.... :lol:
    Then click on the pointer otions tab at the top and untick the box at the bottom that says 'Show pen cursors instead of mouse cursors when I use my pen' at the bottom and then click apply......See if that helps
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Now this sound promising . . . !
    I will email her with this info now
    Thanks!