Thread: Hi...new to the Forum

Gallery
    View images

Hi...new to the Forum

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and to ArtRage. I haven't purchased it yet but it sure sounds like something I would love. I am into painting and
    creating kits for scrapbooking. Do you think this would be helpful and easy for me to create elements and papers for my kits? I am limited to many things since I am ill and cannot really use anything with chemicals . I have been
    a lurker for some time now and I just love all the wonderful creations I see here.....any help would be appreciated...thanks...

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome yhalos.. do join the party...
    oops..erhmm have been too busy to paint... look me up on facebook "erwin soo" or "erwinsoo"

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome!

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome Yhalos. It sounds to me like you would particularly appreciate ArtRage's ability to create custom stencils. And who knows, maybe you'll surprise yourself and make some art pieces. It couldn't hurt to try.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi yhalos, welcome to the forum.

_Lady_Art_ Guest
    welcome to forum yhalos... I and other members expecting your works... best wishes and have a good time to you in this forum... :wink:

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome!!! I must warn you, once you try ArtRage you will become seriously addicted.

This forum is truly cosmopolitan. Check out the locations of the folks who contribute to this site. I find it extraordinary that we can share our love of art with people from all over the world. So, pull up a chair and join in the fun.