ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: IrishFaerieWIP

IrishFaerieWIP

I hope I wrote it right this time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatairlandeseirishfaeriewip_847.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	10578  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I just knew it was going to be her. It's hard to improve on natural beauty but this is going to be wonderful I think.

This is your best ever!

I half hope you would leave it like this, but without the colors to the right.

I would call it perfect.

You personalized the photo and she really really looks like an Irish princess now. I love the head ornament. And the draping of the garment and hands are all really good and fresh looking. We really don't need any more information.

Beautiful. The love is pouring through those eyes and that expression.

Please save a copy of this at this stage. Finishing would be good as an artist. Might even get better.

But I would hope people see this kind of look somewhere in their lives, and would hate to loose what I see in it now.

Hail Caesar.

I agreed with D Akey. This is the best I love from all your paintings. She's just beautiful. She looks like someone but don't exactly know the name. OK..is she someone here...

I agree with D akey...."hail Caesar" :lol:

Thank You all. I'll follow DA suggestion to keep this stage saved, but there are still other completion/ experiments planned on it.
    Once again I refused to use any trick but the reference picture (otherwise I can hardly reproduce reasonably well , although with some freedom, a person I did not meet personally and for which I only have one picture).
    I must confess that, differently from other portraits, I also took few samples for then tuning the other ones I added and which are 90% the ones to the right (they'll disappear of course later on).
    Finally if You think You already saw that girl, well, she should be (hopefully) IrishRose in essence (or a sister of her in the worst case), so I apologize for having gone so far without asking her permission (as usual) and for not considering that she or someone in her family may dislike such initiative, but I hope that my artistic reasons would excuse me (her name, colours, origin, aspect etc. perfectly fit together to form an irish magic tale in my mind).

Brilliant, Caesar

Pai, Rowena and Nika, in case You did not see them, pls be informed that further progress and the final version are now on the Gallery section!
    No need to comment furtherly though! I already got too many and excessive congratulations. ops: