ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hi, New to Artrage, first post!

Hi, New to Artrage, first post!

Hi,
    l'm Will and I've recently started blogging as 'the Skeptical Artist'.
    I'm using my blog as an incentive to do some sketching and painting outwith my day job.

I've just started work on my first Artrage project, which I'll post on the forum when completed. It's a Universal Horror movie inspired Pulp Illustration.
    Please feel free to drop by and have a look as I'll be posting work in progress 'reports' on my blog.

Won't let me include a link :cry:

I'll post the sketches here to prove that I aint spamming

I'm really getting a feel for Artrage and like what it does. There's some cool stuff being done with it in these forums.

Will
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    Mark Twain

_Lady_Art_ Guest
    Hi Will welcome to forum... :wink: my name's Deniz I'm a Turkish female I'm 21 years old nice to meet you... :wink: I began to use ArtRage a few months ago I'm interested in arts but I still need to improve my paintings also I'm not professional yet... I draw and paint as well as I can and then I post them here... and I think you are interested in arts also you like drawing painting ArtRage is so entertaining program for drawing and painting...Im so enjoying when I drawing and painting by that program... all of us as forum expect your works...
    best wishes to you... have a good times in this forum...:wink:

Thanks for the welcome and the feedback on my post.
    I hope to be posting a lot in the future.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    Mark Twain

hi Will

welcome to a relaxing spot to talk about anything.

i clicked the little www on the bottom of your post and seen your blog

so it's linked there

looks like fun stuff, keep painting hehe

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I didn't even see the small www, I'm google eyed through painting all day :shock:

Will
    Mark Twain

welcome

welcome will.. and i love that quote from mark twain.. it is so true, specifically in art.

Thank you jimandersonz.
    I find that between them, Mark Twain and Groucho Marx have a quote for every occasion.
    Mark Twain