ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Nothing works, I can only drag the paper around.

Nothing works, I can only drag the paper around.

My daughter and I were happily painting for fun for an hour or so.
    I left the program and came back to it a few hours later.

Now nothing works and I can only drag the paper around, whatever tool I chose.

I am using Artrage Starter edition 2.5 - shame I was just thinking about buying the full thing, but if it is this flakey....

I am running Windows XP Pro. 2gig memory Duo machine.

In case it's a setting in ArtRage causing the problem, start up ArtRage while you're holding the spacebar down. That will reset ArtRage back to its default settings.

Moving the paper around is achieved either by using the 'move' tool (the cross in the toolbar at the bottom of the ArtRage window), or by holding down space while you left-click/drag the canvas, or by right-click/dragging the canvas.
    Ensure your mouse/tablet buttons haven't been remapped to be swapped around.

If you can't resolve the issue with the above, let me know.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Re: Nothing works, I can only drag the paper around.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbosmith
    I am using Artrage Starter edition 2.5 - shame I was just thinking about buying the full thing, but if it is this flakey....
    Please don't be put off buying ArtRage!
    I bought it a week or so ago and have used it every day, for long periods, and have found it to be VERY stable!

Helen