Thread: ARmate-like Venus sculpture

Gallery
    View images

ARmate-like Venus sculpture

I'm still progressing so I won't reveal either or both the subject or the idea till its end (hopefully) or someone guessing.
    QUESTION: should it be moved to after 9 section??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	armateasvenuswip_893.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	10293  

Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    I think it's Selby. It should probably go to After 9 and you should probably go into hiding if she doesn't know you're doing it. heh heh. Looks great though.

Gallery
    View images
    Really nice painting/sculpture, Caesar. Got that Eve thing happening.

If it were in gold, it would be an award trophy for modesty in the face of remarkable beauty.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Bob and DA. I had little time so I kept it simple enough and it's still ongoing and some proportions would be changed.
    Nonetheless Bob guessed right whilst I hoped that I covered the "pudenda" (latin, parts You would be shamed to show) enough for avoiding the after 9 where I (nasty guy indeed) I'm too much present perhaps.
    The reason for such a choice was a mental spin-off of my mythological proposal (initial idea was Leda and the swan/ Zeus) and the black&white Selby's avatar (too little to see it well unfortunately!), inspired me with the classic reminder coming from those eyes, an almost greek nose and curly hair and, since I imagine her statuary and the mouth looks sensuous, I eventually thought of a Venus-like interpretation (it's always better than a caricature as for the "poor" Netti)!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!