Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Keep on truckin' Selby. I optimize via photoshop or micrographix picture publisher 8 (which I prefer). So I know what you mean.

It doesn't change that the tree is fun.

Obsessive

Hi Selby,

I think Sam is being a little obsessive. What kind of nut would go to all that trouble? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've had this around for years, it used to be a Lavender plant.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

hehehe ahh aged P you make me smile however as Ive a bunch of trees I can see just outside my study window at home ops: ive really no excuse not to look at a real tree

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hi Selby,
    This is great having all these free tutorials and pics to accompany. Probably should be placed in a tutorial thread?
    It is really stimulating to have such a great bunch to help out.....
    You'll know when you get there!

mmn not a bad idea Ingie-but i dont want to move my gallery..maybe I should put a link from the tut area to here instead
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hello all,
    ok for todays puddles we have 'pudda' my cat ( short for pudding-which is what he looks like when full but his real name is Clarke for Clarke Kent given to him by the RSPCA shelter where i got him as a kitten they had found him dumped and said he was lucky to have survived the ordeal) looking mischevious after having awoken from a nap, and a imagined flower

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Pudda looks like he can cause a lot of trouble
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Hi Enchanter-oh yes loads of trouble...like the other day when he walked wet muddy paws over a book sitting on the dinner table which is to be a pressent for a friend...luckily the cover was shiny and the pawprints wiped off

Selby
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

You really captured Cattitude!
    They are very literary minded creatures, books and helping you use a pen comes naturally to them. :lol:
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Selby- You are a treasure. I love the cat.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM