Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Thanks Guys such a lovely welcome home!

@ D Akey - hehe No thats right he gives me no Quater at all! My mother says its Karma as I never gave her a rest ever hehe and the universe is just letting me know what its like to parent those kinda high energy kids so ill understand why she always seemed quite tired in all the photos
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Selby, Tristan looks like a real bundle of boy, you will have fun in the years to come

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 4.58.50 am.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	95701

It has been far too long but its lovely to be back with a computer that actually works! And soon Ill have AR fully installed too but for now a very quick play in the demo-feels very nice to be here again
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hi Selby, great to see you! Great fun work!

Welcome back, Selby! That's a very happy looking cat

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any problems with downloading / reinstalling and so on, I'll be happy to help of course!

Thanks Alexandra & Dave so lovely to be warmly welcomed after such a long time away. I’m looking forward to catching up on all the news

Hi Selby, so great to have you back and posting, I am looking forward to seeing your new creations. And you will love all the new features of ArtRage....

Gee whiz! Did you finally catch up on your sleep after the high-energy kid is off to school?

So good seeing you after so long!!! Hope you can get back to having some fun with picture making. This is such a nice surprise.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very cool cat illustration, I see lots of passion in those lines. Hope to see more. : )

Thanks ghxpainter and DAkey its lovely to be back and Im very much looking forward to getting my teeth into the new software.

Dakey- no such luck on the sleep- haha we have had our second child our little girl Cath who is a delight but..as it turns out also believes sleep is only for the weak

Thanks Chuck_M I'm trying to come back from a long time away from making art here so hopefully i will do lots of new work as I get myself back into the creative space
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~