Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Enchanter-cant wait to see the results of playtime

Thanks Clara ...could be the land where dreams are born?

Hi GZ -thanks for looking..glad you like

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hey Selby,

Made me kind of sad to see your beautiful and expressive drawings of Pudda, and to know he was no longer with you.

And to change the topic - nice skies! (I really gotta to find the time to practice Bumble's tutorial also).
    Hin

Hin's Paintings: http://hinketea.imagekind.com

hiya Hinket-it is the beauty of art when one can touch anothers heart thanks for your kind thoughts.

as for the skies go forth and try em i say i had heaps of fun giving them a go

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

All are very beautiful, dear Selby.

Very nice gallery Selby. Losing a pet is always difficult, as they quickly become part of the family. Hope your artwork serves as a healing agent.

thanks Levent and Barnburner-sorry i missed your replies ive been a bit snowed under with one thing and another

Levent -glad you liked

Barnburner- yep he sure was family..dont know how some people have pets and dont find it so. your right my art is helping with the healing.

Selby
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

late last night i remembered a comp which was closing at 1am my time to win a cintique from wacom asia pacific.

I put an entry together quickly using one of my attempts at bumble skies and although i wasnt completely happy i thought you might like to see what i did.

the theme was thank you and the dimensions were set but all else was left open in the brief.

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

May you always do well in the competition!

That's one agile little airplane. Love the sky.

Selby, you are like the Florence Nightengale of the skies, with your Red Cross on high.

Thank you, dear lady. You've got that healing energy and compassion for all on different levels, methinks.