Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Cool creations selby

Hahah. Great whirly-gig spies. I wonder if they're analogous to disposable spy satellites you can get at the five and dime. . .

Fun stuff.

I spybot? Does this have something to do with Spybot Search and Destroy?

Your deep blue colors in the last image posted here have a bit of shadow added to them. Is this result of a previous lesson on the application of shadows in this subject I saw in one of the earlier pages? Blue is a primary related to the cooler cold colors on the color wheel. I is also associated with depression.

Selby, you really should challenge yourself by painting an image of your favorite photograph. Without using the tracing feature in Art Rage try painting exactly what you see in the photograph. You could draw the outline first and then paint. I'd like to see the result by posting both the photo and digital painting interpretation.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

I love eye spy..........good to see you do some stuff..........
    it reminded me of Leonardo invention helipcopter drawings!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Hi Selby, lovely colour choices, I see 3 beautiful islands in an Azure Sea. As for your perky little lady..she's cute, a modern miss.

Selby hi..... I came in to have a look, you havent posted much recently,as you said,so I took the opportunity, to catch up .very interesting little pictures , you do like strong colours it seems, nice to see you posting Selby...you should do it more often.... Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

wow its like a party in here

thanks Marian

D Akey ya you probly get em for $5 if you take in 3 coupons and spend $20 in store :lol:

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano
    I spybot? Does this have something to do with Spybot Search and Destroy?
    No i hadnt even heard of Spybot S&D till just now...just a weird coincidence

i might try the photo challenge but it would have to be on a really brave feeling day....realistic drawings are the most scary of all to me

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

thanks Enchanter i love leonardos sketches so its neat if this makes you think of that sorta thing

Hi Tinzo thanks for dropping in glad you like the islands and my carachter

hey jack yes i do like strong colours...i think cause its a place in art where you can play with them with out everyone looking at you weird as they might if you went down the street dressed in a cacophony of colour

Selby
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Hey Selby, I love your cat and Frizz is a wonderful character, I hope to see more of this cutey

I read you are learning to use a tablet, is it much of a learning curve from a mouse?