Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

i like your soft and free style.... that's what i cal paint just from heart!

Great one....

greez
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

I said a long time ago, that you like to have bright clear colours,in your pictures.....But not on your curtains as I recall.. nice pictures Selby,and yes you do have your very own style......Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

thanks Andy, Maror, and Jack ..glad you like

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Flower and dragoneye are excellent and others are very good, dear Selby,

thanks Levent

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Pudda taking a nap

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Does she usually start out with 30 second poses, work up to 2 min, then 5 min, finally to 15?

What are her rates?

I've been looking about finding a good life model again. Haven't sketched from a model in a while. Brings back the smell of turps and dusty conte crayon.

actually he can be a bit troublesome as a model...sudenly gets tired of a pose after looking like he could stay for hours...however after dinner hes pretty good....meanwhile thats what you get with muses isnt it? they can be most capricious rates are good though..one small fish dinner and as many poses as youd like till bedtime

it is good sketching form life though...i do really do much better that way..am attempting in my real world sketchbook to sketch at least one thing a day to try and get both better and quicker

Selby
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Selby,
    Since I became a member I have seen your work improve a lot! The cat drawing really got me. Takes up the overall space of the rectangle and the contour approach is good.
    You'll know when you get there!

Dear Selby, you caught the moment.