Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Selby, You have a good eye and sense for color. I love your watercolor of the Falls and your reverse Flower. Very fresh & carefree.

Kind Regards,
    Florida Girl 8)

I really like the leaf!
    You must have so much fun painting things....I have to remind myself that I love doing it sometimes :roll:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    The truth is this to me...and that to thee.

i like the bubbling brook, that goes into the forest, cool!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

great new images selby love the middle one the leaf .......somebody must have been hungry ........eh?

Hi Selby,

I've just been through the whole of this thread and your paintings and I'm struck by your ability to say everything you need to in the simplest way...................I write music/songs and I've come to realise that less is more...................I am probably in the minority but I like your tree without any shadow ............and pudda....and and and all of them...........lovely work

Best to you
    Peter

thanks guys

thanks FG- its nice to have compliments from someone so good at that stuff too

Rkngel-yep i do..but i still get frustrated at times when i want to be flowy and im too stressed so the lines come out all tight and angular at the wrong moment....that and i want to be more detaied than i am sometimes :?

thanks Enchanter

thanks speggie....yep that or sometimes the sun is so hot in summer here that dew left on a leaf can burn a hole right through it...but im with you id bet on a chompish feeling catterpillar

thanks Peter -actually its kinda funny i do it without meaning to...if i dont concentrate on painting another way i do just seem to pare it right back.

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

This thread is a real inspiration. It's great how you've experimented with so many effects and techniques in your art, looks like you've had some real fun with these!

Thanks Dave yes i have had fun playing...thats the best bit about artrage...it dosent get in the way of your art

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

we can see, we can see!

all pictures have a good flow in it... love the forest and the leaf (or the rest of it :wink: )! Great watercolor effect!

Wish you some more fun....

maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

thanks Maror

another three quick puddles..playtime playtime

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~