Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Selbys imagination station

Hi All,
    This is my second ArtRage work and Im having fun puddling and using every tool in the ArtRage toolbox

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Selby; 08-07-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Wow Selby. I can't tell if I'm in orbit or snuggled up to some mother of pearl, but I like it. Absolutley lovely colors.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

I love your use of color. ArtRage is something else for just being able to experiment with tools and texture etc. Just imagine what kind of studio we would need to do these things in off computer!
    Art is like an ill-trained Labrador retriever that drags you out into traffic. (Annie Dillard)

flying over some islands in the carriabean.....and heading for the sunset!

Thanks Guys

Fashmir- I hadnt seen it that way but i love your interpretations that one of the funest things about sketchy art that isnt too pinned down and people can see all kinds of stuff in it..besides its theraputic for me puddling with the prruty colours.Love the realism of pieces like your Mantis one too as they are so alive i expect he'll just jump off the screen into my lap at any moment..im not too good with realiam yet but with practice and people like you who share beautiful work to admire...

Cym thanks-and your so right about space, i love that factor of ArtRage and its also a time saver...dont always have time to get out all my real art gear and if i do it eats precious art time so artrage is ideal as i can just jump in and if i need to stop press 'save' and im done 'cleaning up'

Enchanter- yes thats very much what i was thinking tropical islands but to me it was sunrise...now you said sunset i think your right, they are more sunset colours.It isnt based on something ive actually seen like this but was inspired by a view off a tall hill (or small mountain) in Vanuatu where I and my husband went for our honeymoon in January and we could see one of the small islands off the coast of the big one we were on, meanwhile it was midday when we saw it..would have been terrific at sunset

Oh Selby!
    I Lovvve your choice of colors! Bright & Cheerful...
    Kind of reminds me of something Tuscan.
    Very Expressive! Much like Fashmire's interpretation.... (Giggle).
    Keep it Flowing!
    KJT

how romantic!...you should have stayed till sunset :wink:

Hi all-this is quick go at one of my characters who often shows up on my birthday cards to family etc

This is my first digital go at her and shes ok but not quite how she usually appears ops: this tablet drawing stuff is tricky to get used to -it helped a lot once I remembered Sweedies great suggestion to tape some paper to my tablet for the papery feel im used to.

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Enchanter-would have stayed till sunset if theyd let us

Selby, I love the character!

- Gita