Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Selbys imagination station

Cool character - love the goggle glasses.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

So Selby... Is it you? She's cute.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

thats a cool looking lady character...got anymore stuff like that?

thanks Gita

Andy-the goggle glasses are based on real glasses a friend had once-they weren’t *that* big but she was so small they seemed enormous

Fashmir-thanks..and the answer is 'yes' and 'no' and 'sometimes'-meaning sometimes i draw her and its me characterised and sometimes its just sposed to be a 'random girl' and sometimes when it *is* sposed to be a 'random girl' if I don’t concentrate enough I end up making her look like my character of me..cant help it it just happens*oops* this ones a lot like my 'me' one, but with bigger hair and goggle glasses

Enchanter-yep a few peices-not many though cause i usually draw them on the back of b'day cards I make and then their gone to whomever.I do have one or two and when I get a chance i'll scan em and put them here so you can see

Selby

Gosh Selby, love your puddling painting, the colours chosen are beautiful and have a calming effect, just like when one looks at an unusual summer sky at the end of a hectic day.As for the girl, I love the style and she is definitely very cute.Regards,Tony

thanks tony I did have fun with my puddling one ill have to do another soon-it *was* really relaxing to do.

enchanter-since i cant find my 'real world' drawings of my characters right now here's another digital one while i keep looking <rummaging noises from behind big pile of papers in study>

Selby
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i like the squiggly hair and dangling ear rings

you could do one of those cartoon strips that you see in newspapers

Selby, she is just too cute. Maybe you could add your character "family" to the family art project. =)

.g

thanks G glad you liked em -- but they dont have bodies so their just umn ... floating heads not whole charachters like sweedies cool ones and the ones the others posted there ops:

Selby

thanks Enchanter ....meanwhile if they were in a newspaper style cartoon they'd probly need bodies and those would include hands and other scary/difficult bits to draw :shock:

Selby