Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone !...;)

_Lady_Art_ Guest

Hi everyone !...;)

Hi I want to introduce all of you myself... :wink:

my name's Deniz Im Turkish,Im from Turkey,Im 21 years old I registered here yesterday... my English is not very well is not so advanced I'ven't so practice about English Im better at writing more than speaking about English surely Im best at my native language Turkish...

Im interested in art so much I graduated college on 2003 I studied about Jewellery and Jewellery designing in my school then I worked about Jewellery designing after I graduate but it took about for 1 year or less then I left to work I begin to interest in some kind of drawings paintings so I designed some kind of styles on my mind then I transfered them to paper then I begin to drawing and painting on my pc...

and after a bit times I discovered ArtRage Im so glad to meet and use to ArtRage I enjoy with ArtRage...I wish the best to everyone who is interested in arts and ArtRage...

good luck... :wink:

Gallery
    View images
    A warm welcome Lady Art! many of us are not english speaking native and so proficient with english (I'm a case). There's also a fellow citizen of Yours here Waheednasir who is very endowed should You feel the need!
    People here is warm, friendly, supportive and genuinely enthousiastic I feel with anyone else and would also traslate slang (or substantial meanings) on request.
    In any case Your curriculum says that You are very fluent, skilled (grammar and synthax included) and even pleasant to "hear" when You will express in the fundamental language spoken here: the visual art!!
    Best wishes and greetings
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    There's also a fellow citizen of Yours here Waheednasir
    It says on the link below that he is from Karachi, Pakistan, not Turkey. Or has he moved? ;-)

http://www.waheednasir.com/aboutme.htm

Gallery
    View images
    Sorry!

Gallery
    View images
    To the point though, there are several people from Turkey here, some of whom have been very active participants and who are very respectable artists.

So anyway, welcome to you!

Gallery
    View images
    ops, I poligize also with Wahednasir!

Gallery
    View images
    Anyway ... welcome to our community Lady Art.

Caesar, maybe you were thinking of Kashmir Art? He seems to have left this planet though.

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome Lady Art. Looking forward to see what a Jewel-crafter can make ArtRage do. DoodLS

Gallery
    View images
    Hoş geldin Deniz, yeni çalışmalarını dört gözle bekliyorum..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome Deniz, I expect you to post your new works.

_Lady_Art_ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by delog
    Hoş geldin Deniz, yeni çalışmalarını dört gözle bekliyorum..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome Deniz, I expect you to post your new works.
    thanks delog it's my pleasure...

(sağol delog... :wink: ben de burda fazla Türkçe yazmamaya çalışıyorum da hem sanırım bildiğim kadarıyla bu site Türkçe karakterleri desteklemiyo hem de burda genelde hep yabancılar var o yüzden gerçi anlamicaklar yazdıklarımızı ama... neyse... )

(sorry foreign people delog and me are turkish so we wrote something each other in turkish... :wink: )