ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Need a bit of help

Gallery
    View images

Need a bit of help

These questions have probably been asked and answered before, but I couldn't find the answers in the forum..
    1.. What width, height and resolution canvas do most people use, for work that will be used just as screen savers at home, and that might be posted on the forum??
    2.. If you have a picture that is to large to post, what do you use to reduce it to an acceptable size to post on the forum, without compromising to much of the quality??
    Thanks for such a great piece of software at such a wonderfull price..
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Rick,
    When you open ArtRage, it defaults to your screen size @72dpi. I always use one of my images for my wallpaper but like to have it a little smaller than the screen for a border effect and so I can keep my icons off of the image. Purely a personal choice.

I use IrfanView for resizing images. It's freeware and has no banners, spyware etc. You can get it at www.download.com . You could also look at PaintNET, Photofiltre and Picasa.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you Robert, much appreciated
    Click Upper Right To Visit My Gallery