ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 2.5.15 tablet PC Right-click

2.5.15 tablet PC Right-click

On my tablet pc (running winxp tabletpc edition with the latest tabletPC wacom driver), whenever I right-click + drag, it paints a dab of paint before panning.

You may want to try enabling or disabling the "Precise Tablet Mode" option in ArtRage then restarting ArtRage and seeing if you still have the problem. Also if you have any right click helper applications installed, see if you still encounter the problem if you close those before launching ArtRage.

In addition to this, make sure that you're using ArtRage 2.5.16, the latest version, as tablet handling changed from 2.2 to 2.5. Hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hmmm... I think the problem is that I'm using the wacom tabletPC driver, which I believe acts as a right-click helper application (it allows me to remap the buttons to middle-clicks, etc.) and I'm using it so I can use a cintiq 15X stylus which has two side-switches. Oh well. I wrote myself a right-click helper application that perfoms an UNDO every time I release the button. Hacky, but it works most of the time.