ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Finnish swimming terms,,to DaKey.

Gallery
    View images

Finnish swimming terms,,to DaKey.

Dakey,,,i know that you like swim ice-cold water so i send you this language learning page address. :wink:

http://www.uuno.tamk.fi/uuno2/index.html

Live, Love Do it Peace.

Gallery
    View images
    Bbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . . . . <----- universal tongue.

I want to know what they did with the goose! I didn't spot any swimming in the ice.

From your pictures you look like an outdoors lover and appear to be the kind of guy who would have done ice swimming. Have you? And what keeps you from getting hypothermia? It looks insane. :shock: :lol:

There are people I've known from cold areas who say that the belief is that if you break the first ice of the season and swim in that water, you will never have a cold all season. True?

Their experience says when they did that they never were sick. 8)

That was a very cool website. Thanks for the trip. But I never saw a single goose, so it must be a fake site.

Gallery
    View images

Everything what we icesvimmers speak is true and untrue,,,still it is fun,,,,and cold also,,,i dont swin so much,,,but some more grazy peopple swim every day at year.

I found the goose.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Live, Love Do it Peace.

Gallery
    View images
    Hahahahahaha. A long tradition of myth and challenges, eh?

And a sporting fellow he seems, at that. Hahaha.

That's hysterical. I'm making it my wallpaper with your permission. It will help keep me cool while it's so hot here.