ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your opinion

Gallery
    View images

your opinion

Hi all

My questions are:

Why You chose this program? What do You like the mos in it? Did you find anything in this program that you couldn't find in any other program? Is there a possibility of transmitting layers?What ind of filters do we have?

thanks

Olya

Gallery
    View images
    Download the demo version and see for yourself.

Gallery
    View images
    I think the best replies to many of your questions can be found here ...
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...pic.php?t=8450
    The software is wonderful ... the support of the community and the developers is transcendant.

Gallery
    View images
    ArtRage 2.5 Full edition can export and import Photoshop PSDs with layers intact.
    There are no filters in ArtRage, although we do support Photoshop layer blending modes (so you can do basic lighten, darken effects)
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    I have the full version but I'm interesting in your opinions. I need to analyze ArtRage for my teacher on that score I'm interested in answers of my questions. I should like to know what do you think not me

If my questions are out of place, sorry

Gallery
    View images
    RobertSWade, AndyRage

Thanks!!!

Gallery
    View images
    what i found unique about artrage was the way the tools could bend the colours together, not in the way you mix paint exactly, but it's the closest you'll get, most programs blurr the colours together, artrage you can get a blend or blurring now

thanks my 2 cents on this great program

oh yeah it's just plain fun to play with the tools

Steve

Gallery
    View images
    i almost forgot about the metal paints and tool that shoots out shapes

the stencils are special to this program ( and you can make your own )

Gallery
    View images
    Hi,

what I like most is the intuitive and very easy graphical user interface (GUI), the price-performance ratio ot this software is great - itīs very inexpensive. From all the natural media tools I like the pencil best - itīs great for sketching etc...

And last but not least the community and support of artrage is simply the best.

Marco

Gallery
    View images
    Olya- One of the most powerful aspects of this software is that it doesn't get in the artist's way. There is very little "technical" learning to this program, therefore creativity and learning tend to happen more in the area of art itself. The simplicity and power of this tool make for a potent creative experience that in my 15 plus years of doing digital art is yet to be topped. I feel for the first time in the digital realm, the kind of natural flow of ideas into artwork, that I experience with traditional media. This is huge for teaching art. I can't recommend Art Rage highly enough for teachers. Its low cost will appeal to budgets both at the school and at a student's home. If a teacher has a class full of students going home to Art Rage instead of just a game console, the advantage is clear.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM