ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In The Wind

Gallery
    View images

In The Wind

Just thinking to start another practice beside landscapes. This is the first attempt to do realistic flower painting. Trying to do the flower textures but I think I need to do more practising. Hope you like it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Who needs realistic when you can do sublime? Your mind is so wonderfully non-linear. This, like so many of your creations, is gallery quality.

Gallery
    View images
    That is so beautiful Pai. It may even be beyond gallery quality... More like museum quality. So smooth. Your colors are amazing... wonderful.
    The composition is masterful and the painting skill is beyond excellent.
    Absolutely beautiful!!! A masterpiece really.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Bob and GZ,

Thank you for looking in and those encouraging words and comments The background maybe a little bit dark. I'm not so sure. :roll:

Gallery
    View images
    I like looking at this painting. I makes me feel...well... lots of things. I give it three thumbs up

I had a cool painting teacher who started out painting wild abstracts early in his career then he went to photorealism. His color studies were works of art because of his use of color. He said painting abstracts for many years gave him a great sense of color. I see this great use of color in all your pieces. Keep up the great work.

Gallery
    View images
    its very nice pai.. and the dark background helps bring out the subject well...
    oops..erhmm have been too busy to paint... look me up on facebook "erwin soo" or "erwinsoo"

Gallery
    View images
    pai, this is simply excellent! The background is perfect (The flowers, too, of course...) I love the dynamics in this painting. Top notch.

Marco

Gallery
    View images
    this is the best of all....(i think).....AWESOME!
    did you did whole of it in art rage .......n tell me how much time you put into it?

The conscious utterance of thought, by speech or action, to any end, is Art.

MYblog
    MyDeviantArtProfile

Gallery
    View images
    I agree with all the others...
    This painting is just perfect as it is!

I would feel very proud of the result if I were its author!!!

The colours are magical, in fact I think the whole painting has a wonderfully spiritual quality to it. As if even though the painting appears to be about flowers, it is ultimately about so much more.

It communicates some very refined and intuitive sensibilities imo, and I like looking at it very much!

Gallery
    View images
    this is one of the better paintings here!
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK