Thread: artrage 2.5.15 problem with acecad flair2!!!

artrage 2.5.15 problem with acecad flair2!!!

when i installed artrage 2.5.15 and went to draw with my acecad flair2 the canvas would turne around and around each time i made a stroke. so i had to back step my computer to get it off. i am using artrage 2.5. what is the problem? will i ever be able to update to 2.5.15?

Gallery
    View images
    Does this occur with every paint tool you select?
    Have you checked you dont have the rotate tool selected?
    (Try starting up ArtRage while you have the spacebar pressed - it will reset all the tools to their default)
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    (Try starting up ArtRage while you have the spacebar pressed - it will reset all the tools to their default)
    Wow! That's a great tip... any chance that there is a command line parameter to do the same?
    Unless otherwise specified, all images I post are released under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Gallery
    View images
    There isn't, but you can always manually delete your ArtRage.prs file, which is in the applications settings folder.
    Or set it to how you like it, then make it read-only, and ArtRage will always start with those settings. Good for schools!
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"