ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Pencil case

Gallery
    View images

Pencil case

Please, can we have an option to save the current state of a brush.

Maybe a pencil case would fit the ArtRage gui paradigm.

Brush history...
    Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 for Music | Blender for 3D

Gallery
    View images
    I suggested this as well. Such a feature would be very much appreciated.
    Lead Concept Artist - NDS Denmark
    Illustrator
    www.petervillumsen.com

Gallery
    View images
    Way back when, in what I think was Lotus' competitor to the Office suite, they had a program that ran all the time, docked to the edge of the screen. That program used a drawer metaphor, and when you clicked on a drawer, out popped a drawer full of whatever - programs, files, etc.

I could see putting a set of drawers - normally kept tiny at the edge of the screen, that when you clicked on a drawer, out came a set of brushes (user defined, of course!), a set of colors, a set of stencils, etc.

The drawers could even have old paint drips on the front!

To take a step further, enabling a mouse click or keystroke to pull up the drawer wherever you were working would be great. Imagine painting over in a corner and deciding you needed to touch up some fine detail. Right-click (no key needed - Tablet PC users may have no keyboard handy!) and you have your handy set of drawers where you grab your favorite detail brush and the necessary color! Oooo-weeee!

Updated: added terrible example of what I was thinking about!

D.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    hej peter V

jeg så din posting og tænkte på at jeg bare lige hurtigt ville spørge om du måske kan hjælpe min kæreste - nyligt afgået fra designskolen . - hun har været ude på NDS og snakke med Guus - der var ikke nogen ledige stillinger...ved du noget nyt og evt. kan du se lidt på hendes portfolio

vi bruger begge artrage 2.5

mvh jakobp