Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Macaw.

thanks...

thanks a lot folks...im really glad to get such a nice feedback on this very first of my submission here. i appreciate.... and yes, it feels great to see and know people from all corners of the world.

thanks again for your time.

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Terrific, yes? Love the colors.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Terrific, yes? Love the colors.
    Hey Bryon! So you're calling Mexico home now. Que bueno. Hope your lovely other half is doing well.

You know, I'm glad you revived this painting. It's the painting that made me buy ArtRage lo those many years back. Waheed is a master. He looked like his art career was really taking off some time back and off into the stratosphere he went. So happy to see his success.

Hope you're well too. All the best.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hey Bryon! So you're calling Mexico home now. Que bueno. Hope your lovely other half is doing well.

You know, I'm glad you revived this painting. It's the painting that made me buy ArtRage lo those many years back. Waheed is a master. He looked like his art career was really taking off some time back and off into the stratosphere he went. So happy to see his success.

Hope you're well too. All the best.
    Thanks D. Yes, Wahheed's work is inspired; this one grabbed me instantly so many years ago too.

Yes, been in Aguascalientes on and off for 12 years now, permanently for the last several. Rosy says hello. We both thank you bunches for your well-wishes, and the same back to you.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Hola Rosy! Make him paint!

You too!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream