ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some of my mural and decorative art...

Some of my mural and decorative art...

I've recently updated my Art Journal

www.fashmir.blogspot.com

The July entry is all about art I've painted using acrylics either directly on walls or on flat panels.

WARNING: My May entry includes some nudity. Use your best judgment if you have reasons to avoid such topics.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

That's some mighty impressive stuff David.

i've painted murals and decorations on the wall.....but not as impressive as yours bloke.......they are amazing.........

i was asked to paint over mine ..... i hope your family are more understanding
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

LO FASHMIR ..REALLY COOL .LOVE THE MURALS AND ALSO THE LUX GIRL .THINK THE IMAGE WITH THE ORIGINAL BOB HAIRCUT LOOKS SEXIER THAN THE HAIRSTYLE THEY RAN IN THE EXCELLENT COMMERCIAL MADE ME SMILE WHICH UNDER CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCE WAS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE ..............oh no just noticed the caps .cant be bothered retyping it all ........a big sorry ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,great to see your work getting the recognition it deserves ...some super images and work .fashmir take care matey ................

wow amazing stuff fashmir ...pretties to look at a nice treat for me
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Wonderful stuff, Fashmir. I went through your back-posts, too. Some of that looks a bit familiar!

I also went to the Bent website. You guys work on lots of fun stuff!

D.

Really impressive.

I love the faux finish type stuff. Do you have any studios around you? Could have a career in painting sets.

Also love the regular art.

I can hardly believe my eyes about that black Lux soap commercial. It's so funny and over the top sexy that I can't imagine it ever making it to air. Maybe cable?

Was it a phoney commercial? Lots of work went into it.

RobertSWade- Thanks for taking the time to check it out, and for commenting.

ENCHANTER- I haven't got any murals going in the place where I live as I am a renter and not a home owner. The projects I've shown were paid contracts. They can paint over them anytime they want once the check clears. :wink:

Speggie- I'm glad you got a smile from the Lux commercial. Thanks mate for checking it out.

Selby- Hey sis, thanks for checking it out. It's about time I sent a treat.

drzeller- Thanks for looking. I do enjoy much of the work we do at Bent.

D Akey- Good of you to stop in and check things out. The Lux soap commercial was made for and aired in Brazil. The culture is a little more relaxed about the subject of sexuality. It's pretty much the USA that's uptight about that stuff.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Awesome! What a great commercial idea and very talented work. Very cool stuff David. I looked all over for the damn nudity. ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne
    Awesome! What a great commercial idea and very talented work. Very cool stuff David. I looked all over for the damn nudity. ha ha.
    Ha. We too. Well kid,

We'll always have Pari. . . I mean Brazil. . .