ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Airbrush spatter

Airbrush spatter

I like using my real airbrush to paint stars and rough textures. Maybe a spatter setting on the airbrush that controls how much the paint spatters would be good to add.

Gallery
    View images
    Or, how about a checkbox on the glitter panel for "No thickness" (or something like that) so that the glitter goes on the page flat....then it could be used as a stipple brush too

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistguy View Post
    I like using my real airbrush to paint stars and rough textures. Maybe a spatter setting on the airbrush that controls how much the paint spatters would be good to add.
    How do you get the real airbrush spatter effect? I'm painting a star mural on a ceiling and flicking the paint from a tooth brush but it's very time consuming. Is there a specific airbrush end bit that will give this effect? I'm using uv reactive paint from glonation.com and it looks really awesome.