ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: OSX Window Resizing

OSX Window Resizing

Hello:

In the latest update of ArtRage2 it says that you can manually resize the window on OSX with a resize handle bottom right. I have my colourpick tool in that corner and can't see any handle there. Please help!

If you are using ArtRage 2.5 on MacOSX you should see some subtle diagonal lines in the very corner at the bottom right.
    We didn't use a standard MacOSX drag box because it intruded too far into the current colour area of the colour picker.
    Click and drag in the small area with the diagonals to resize the OSX window live.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Hi: Thanks for your reply but they are just not there. ArtRage2 takes up the ENTIRE screen and therefore there are no lines to drag, just the colour picker. Is there a way to use ArtRage2 in a window (so to speak) so that I can see my desktop around the edge of the window and therefore I would hopefully be able to see these diagonal lines?

Ah, if you're using ArtRage full-screen then there wont be the drag-handle to resize.
    If you click the full-screen toggle button in the top ArtRage toolbar (where the zoom control and undo/redo buttons are) then you will switch to windowed mode. The full-screen toggle is the square indicator next to the 'X' toward the right end of the top toolbar.

Ok thanks I managed to resize it but, unfortunately, there are no subtle diagonal lines there!!!

The lines should be visible even when ArtRage 2.5 is at full size. Could you post a screenshot of your ArtRage window so I can take a look at what's going on?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Hi Matt:

I have taken two pictures. One with my ArtRage 2.5 screen reduced, with my desktop around it.

The other pic is of ArtRage 2.5 full size mode. However, how can i mail them to you as when I attached just one of those it says the attachment is too big.

Very interestingly when I looked again at the pics I had taken, the diagonal lines ARE THere on the full size ArtRAge screen (although they are NOT there when I am working on it), and they are not there at all on the reduced ArtRAge screen. This is very strange.

Any ideas?

Mail the screenshots to
    matt@ambientdesign.com

Matt is the UI guy and he'll sort out what's going on.