Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You

Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJJ View Post
    A speed painting thread is a good idea.
    Speed painting is a great learning tool. It teaches you to grasp the whole subject's main points. I found Art Rage several years ago. Love to mainly sketch people quickly. Just found this forum and looking forward to seeing everyone's work. I will have to figure out how to post mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma View Post
    Speed painting is a great learning tool. It teaches you to grasp the whole subject's main points. I found Art Rage several years ago. Love to mainly sketch people quickly. Just found this forum and looking forward to seeing everyone's work. I will have to figure out how to post mine.
    If you'd like to share your work, head to the gallery and start a new thread the 'post new thread' button is up on the left above the actual list of threads).
    https://forums.artrage.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Gallery

Then look for the little picture icon with a tiny tree in it in the editing stuff above the text box; this lets you upload a picture. If you need more specific directions, ask away!

(and generally, if you can avoid bringing up threads from ten years ago, you'll confuse people less You're always welcome to start a new thread if you need to)