ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I'm back, shall we go to argue on these two?

I'm back, shall we go to argue on these two?

Hello, it has already some time!
    I bring for your appreciation two works, both executed in “Artrage” v. 2.0.
    The first one of them was executed without a reference photo, but basing me in the memory of a place where already it stows and some imagination.
    The second one, it was inhaled in a photo that I shoot with my webcam of a light bulb next to my face, in order to get this effect of dramatical light, finding I that is obvious the necessity of blur the outline of the figure with the background, waiting therefore other critiques and suggestions from all you.
    Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

THESE ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Juicy painting style.

I think they're incredible. Each one has one thing that I want to mention.

On the landscape, It's beautiful color and I like the strokes. The foreground ridge to the left might be a bit darker if you're interested in showing depth.

Inside the crying guy's mouth, at the back of the throat, the light dot looks like a light dot rather than a part of the throat. I would make any highlight subtler -- perhaps make the surrounding area a little darker than the tonsil so it will stand out but not jump out. You used the same paint color as the teeth, so it's a little confusing.

Other than that they are brilliant.

Very nice paintings. Hope to see more.