Here's my list of wishes for a future Artrage (3?). I must add that Artrage 2.5 is such a great application. But it's never too early to ask for new things. right?
* New tools - watercolor, splatter tools, proper inking tools etc.
* A varnish simulation that gives that trademark oilish glare. Probably the last thing you would apply before saving your finished painting.
* Blending of colors ( regardless of tool) to be possible between multiple layers.
* Non-uniform scaleable stencils.
* Free colorwheel that isn't docked at the sides of the screen (this would be really usefull for users with a large working area ie. large wacoms/large screens and for tablet PC users where it can be difficult having precise movement of the pen near the edges of the screen).
* Configurable keyboard shortcuts (handy for those without a english type keyboard)
* Realworld color blending model.
uh.. that's what I could think of right now.