ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's ya French?

How's ya French?

Due to an embarrassing oversight, we've had some people report how bad our French is on the ArtRage updater pages, and the ArtRage purchase pages. They're quite right - we neglected to get our fine French translator to do that for us, instead relying on the translations we had for ArtRage 2.0 - high school French let us down...

So! We urgently need someone with fluent French-speaking skills to translate the following two blocks of English into polished Française.

Here are the two blocks of English:
    1)
    ==========================
    Please note: You are purchasing a software download so you will need to supply a valid EMail address on the final purchase page where requested to receive your License Key and Software Download link.

2)
    If you need to download a new copy of the ArtRage installer, you can do so by using the following form.

Please enter all of the information requested and you will be sent an email containing instructions on how to download the new installer file.

If you continue to have problems, please contact us at support@ambientdesign.com with the purchase email address and the store you purchased the product from, and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for any help you can give. We apologize for our mangled French.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Maybe that translation could help....
    1)(first block)
    Attention:Vous procédez au téléchargement d'un logiciel et de ce fait vous devrez fournir une adresse e-mail valide en dernière page de la demande afin de pouvoir recevoir la clé de License et le lien de téléchargement du logiciel.

2°(2nd block)
    Si vous devez télécharger une nouvelle copie de l'installeur de ArtRage, c'est possible en remplissant la demande qui suit.
    Veuillez fournir toutes les informations requises et vous recevrez un mail contenant toutes les instructions expliquant comment télécharger le nouvel installeur.

Si toutefois vos problèmes persistent, veuillez nous contacter à: (your support address)
    en prenant soin de préciser votre adresse e-mail et le lieu d'achat du produit, nous serons heureux de pouvoir vous aider.

Hope I could be helpful

Benthai (french guy from and living in Bordeaux..France)

Here's my wife's translation............she is French and fluent in both languages.
    1/S’il vous plaît, il est à noter : Vous êtes en train d’acquérir un logiciel de téléchargement et vous devez donc nous communiquer une adresse email exacte sur la dernière page d’achat afin de recevoir le numéro de licence et le lien du téléchargement du logiciel.

2/ Si vous avez besoin de télécharger une nouvelle copie de l’installeur ArtRage, vous pouvez le faire en utilisant le formulaire suivant.

Merci d’entrer toutes les informations demandées et vous recevrez un email contenant les instructions vous permettant de télécharger le nouveau dossier installeur.

Si vous continuez à avoir des difficultés, merci de nous contacter à cette adresse support@ambientdesign.com avec votre adresse email d’achat et le magasin chez qui vous vous êtes procuré le produit, et nous serons heureux de vous aider.
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Dang... I don't know French, but here it is in Pig Latin in case it helps...

1)
    Easeplay otenay: Ouyay areway urchasingpay away oftwaresay
    ownloadday osay ouyay illway eednay otay upplysay away alidvay
    EMailway addressway onway ethay inalfay urchasepay agepay
    erewhay equestedray otay eceiveray ouryay Icenselay Eykay andway
    Oftwaresay Ownloadday inklay.

2)
    Ifway ouyay eednay otay ownloadday away ewnay opycay ofway ethay
    ArtRageway installerway, ouyay ancay oday osay ybay usingway
    ethay ollowingfay ormfay.

Easeplay enterway allway ofway ethay informationway equestedray
    andway ouyay illway ebay entsay anway emailway ontainingcay
    instructionsway onway owhay otay ownloadday ethay ewnay
    installerway ilefay.

Ifway ouyay ontinuecay otay avehay oblemspray, easeplay
    ontactcay usway atway upportsay@ambientdesignway.omcay ithway
    ethay urchasepay emailway addressway andway ethay orestay ouyay
    urchasedpay ethay oductpray omfray, andway eway illway ebay
    appyhay otay elphay.

Quote Originally Posted by drzeller
    Dang... I don't know French, but here it is in Pig Latin in case it helps...
    thats fantastic dr Z :lol: made me laugh out loud...just what i needed this morning

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

You know, with the translation system we put in to 2.5 we could probably do a Pig Latin version...
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

When're you gonna give us a Klingon version, huh? Huh?
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

MikeRage Guest
    Watch it, Andy, people will think you're serious, and then it'll never end. Before you know it, we'll have Klingon, whatever language those sand people from Star Wars spoke, and, horror of horrors... Esperanto.

Just blame it all on the tension release that occured when waiting for the update! I'm best when passing blame (or is that gas ?)
    Thanks DrZeller you instigator you!
    Sorry I don't even speak engrish write.
    Best of luck on a translation.
    You'll know when you get there!

i walways wondered wah tthat language was ...........

geeky heroes always seemed to use it to speak in code to their helpers near the end of the film to get out of a situation..........

:lol:
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown