ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Different heads for paint brushes

Gallery
    View images

Different heads for paint brushes

I really love ArtRage and the way to work with ... as i'm in real live working - depending on the painting - with up to 30 different paint brushes for one painting, I really miss a function to change the head of the paint brush in ArtRage.

It would be good to have there a selection of heads ... like bristly and hairy ind combination with the value hard and soft ... may be also with different shapes of heads.

Perfect it would be to be able to create these shapes from own PNG

Same wish i have for the felt pen to have different shapes for the head

At the moment i have to use an other program to have this kind of option ... ... and i don't want to use an other program instead of ArtRage ...

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, that would be cool! IŽd love to this in Artrage 3.0 :wink:

Marco

Gallery
    View images
    Add some more feature requests for brushes:

When you paint with a large stroke, the corners of the stroke are pretty obvious. I'd like an option to control this.

The same applies to the end of the brush stroke. I can start thinly, but it ends in a blob.

Wacom Intuos/XP
    Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 for Music | Blender for 3D

Gallery
    View images
    I would also liike something like this. Also, being able to make your own brush (alpha image) or something like that would be great. I do like the progress that the software is making. Keep up the good job.

Gallery
    View images
    It would make the application uncomparable. 8) 8)
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Gallery
    View images
    I like the idea, it would be super nice.

Gallery
    View images
    Brushes!!!!!!!

Me want Brushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've said it every other way I can think of. Now I'm using my Cookie Monster cave man voice.

I'm also jumping up and down and turning blue from holding my breath. I wonder if that's why the Cookie Monster was blue? Something to ponder. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I made my suggestions in detail some time ago. Should I go retrieve it to put it on the front burner alongside with this very helpful one?

Gallery
    View images
    Hello.
    I'd definitely like to add my a request for different brush heads. And to be able to customize them and then save them as a new brush.

And definitely a proper "blending brush" . At present , if I turn the load to zero , it still doesn't blend properly like it should.
    I don't know if it's a glich in 2.5 , but I have found that even when the load is set to zero , it will still add paint "color" which is selected in the colour palette, if I try to drag the "dry brush" over another colour.

Shoo. I don't know if that made any sense to anyone ...

Gallery
    View images
    Hello.
    I'd definitely like to add my a request for different brush heads. And to be able to customize them and then save them as a new brush.

And definitely a proper "blending brush" . At present , if I turn the load to zero , it still doesn't blend properly like it should.
    I don't know if it's a glich in 2.5 , but I have found that even when the load is set to zero , it will still add paint "color" which is selected in the colour palette, if I try to drag the "dry brush" over another colour.

Shoo. I don't know if that made any sense to anyone ...

Gallery
    View images

brushes DEFINITELY a MUST

HI,
    I also want to strongly vote for interchangeable and user-defined brushes. This is an absolute must.
    I'm currently using corel painter X, which has 'real bristles' and works rather well.
    overall, ArtRage is far superior interactively, but the lack of brushes severely cripples the software.

If only for brushes, and a Mixing Palette, artrage would blow painter X away.

best,
    todd :shock: