Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

I'm surprised to see matryoshkas in your picture Wonderful work

Underwater blues.

tinzo, lee, selby, enchanter and nika...thanks a lot.

nika, i love matryoshkas, they look so cute....

below is my recent painting done in photoshop and painter.

description:

an underwater scene, painted in painter and photoshop - tablet. inspiration for this came from many of my own concept paintings and mood/color keys that im making for a project at work. I might paint and share more of these, lets see...

As per the treatment, it’ll work much better if seen from little distance...

Thanks a lot for viewing.

Cheers all.

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Very beautiful undersea painting but is there any initial part was done in Artrage? Looks little bit different from your usual works not that painterly feel but still amazing piece.

I like the fine style, obviously takes some time to work up...

I keep seeing faces at the moment, a mousey/hamster in jacktars creepy night shot and a face in the main tree on the left.

Maybe I've just been watching too many magical movies lately... Films tend to get inside and influence you without you realizing it.

But then, the same is true of all art!
    AR 2.5 Full Ed, Wacom Graphire Bluetooth A5 (Buggy!), MacBook Pro 15"

The stage is set for something that is going to enter into the spotlights -- almost like a singer or actor walking onto stage. Moody and dramatic.

Also has the feel a bit like an arena.

Very much about waiting for something.

Good one Waheed.

many thanks pai, furrtrap and d akey....

pai, as in this thread i share my paintings done in artrage and other softwares, a blend of all of them or just painted in others like photoshop and painter, so this has all been done in photoshop with a touch of painter (written above). im happy u like it....

furrtrap...yes, true and myself too feel the same at times.... thank u very much.

d akey...thats the right observation, the stage has been all set. this was an inspiration from my own concepts that i created for an animation short at work. they are just like stage for action, locations only. thank u for the appreciation....

good day.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Once upon a time.

hi there, i thank again to the staff here for allowing me to share my work done in softwares other than artrage too.

here is my latest piece for everyone.

description:

my recently painted land/waterscape, "Once upon a time", done in photoshop and painter - tablet.

fascination with atmosphere and mood, made me paint this scene and alongwith the particular ambience i went for a slight medieval feel aswell. painted on my own sketch that was made a week ago, i just went thru few refs. before sketching it on paper. the scene that u see here has all been self-visualized and composed. kept it realistic yet painterly....

i wish everyone Merry Christmas and a great New Year....

happy viewing.

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

This is great. It's clear that you hand was at this one. I can recognize your swash and color sensibilities at work.

I hope you let us know when you have finished the animation. I very much want to see it.

You're a formidable artist whose talent is taking you on quite a ride in your life.

Happy holidays to you and yours as well, my friend.

thank u very much d akey, always appreciate your visit and your very kind feedback.... glad u like this one as well.

the animation has been done, just a bit of composite tweaking is left to do, but i like it as it is now. for me its finished.... i would definitely share it with you and with everyone here, but as its not my personal stuff, i have to wait for the "OK" from the boss, u know. it has been done for some international client. i might be sharing some stills, just need little time for that.

i very much hope that u understand. thank you.

best wishes.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Semblance.

this is to wish everyone, a very happy new year....

hello there..., "Semblance", a portraiture, done in painter and photoshop - tablet. was after gloominess, like an illusion in space. the variation and exaggeration of color and
    value are all delebrately put, just to aim for what i had in my mind.

cheers all.

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com