Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

Wow Waheed what a fantastic painting. If only that car could speak, I am sure there is a story to tell. Great job
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

very serene indeed...

Serenity - By the river

I like this very much, but my eye is attracted to the large white cloud in the upper center of your sky. It looks like a big white bird coming in for a landing. Once seeing that I can't get it out of my mind.
    Thanks for sharing your work.
    JKD Cachets
    Last edited by JKD Cachets; 03-25-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: I forgot to name the painting I commented on.

Great detail!

The detail and light creation is wonderful!
    Glad I happened to see this!

We aren't seeing just a picture; we feel real and exist on the scene. My humble salams to you and your artistic talent.
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Hi Waheed, it's been a long time since I've seen you around and your paintings are as always a joy to look at

justjean

thanks a lot everyone...coops, avionartrage, JKD Cachets, CathyMason, wenkat and justjean...
    JKD Cachets, i kept that less obvious than the foreground, i guess it still needs tweaking, thanks for the input.
    weknat...wa alaikum assalaam, thank you.
    justjean, yeah, its been long time, i hope u are doing well. thanks for dropping by.

thanks again and good day everyone.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Wink

Alright, where are you hiding this magical pixie dust that makes everything you do amazing?

Beautiful pastel piece, which admirably accomplished your goal.

Hi Waheednasir a few things like darken the the twigs on the right side of the tree plus enhance the three Birds
    as we are standing about 15 paces away so they become the main focal point and darken the seagulls bringing
    them closer and a dark Water line in the distance or call it A Veg line if you like as for the background that will look
    after its self with no problem as for the branch'es on the left no problem as tree's grow where feel like going OK '
    but don't take any notice of me as I'm only an old Bodger CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE