Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

Wonderful Waheed, just wonderful. Again I cannot select a favourite but I do like the Baazar as I cannot paint folks in a scene but I will keep trying. Great work and cannot wait to see more.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Waheed, again, thank you for being so generous to share your beautiful paintings with us!!! especially love the little boats, reflections, can smell the fresh air!!! beautiful!!!

Truly breathtaking!

If had the power of jumping into pictures, I'd be their within yours like a shot. Perfectly done! Kudos,
    ~Joey

I am stunned

I am considering purchasing ARTRAGE...if your work represents the possibilities I am amazed....does the software also come with built-in talent? How long did this take you?

pai, coops, lee, joey and mary, thank u so much....

mary, welcome to the forum. these paintings, except the very first one in this thread (first page), have been painted in other softwares and i do always mention that. you can search for my other thread through my profile, to see my artrage paintings. i use wacom tablet for painting.

i would surely recommend you to get Artrage if u are planning to. its a great one and im positive that youll love using it. and share your work here with this wonderful community....

let me share here for you, the link for my recent artrage submission:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=18967

cheers all.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Amazing work waheed. I love everything but the paper/crayon texture really add something special to it.
    Your work is alwys a pleasure to see
    Boxy

Quote Originally Posted by gzairborne View Post
    The two diagonal lines created by the branches on the left lead the viewers eye off the canvas and out of the composition. It would be a much stronger piece if directional lines were considered. The technique and painting skill is as always... amazing... wonderful.
    Actually since I tend to naturally read an image from left to right I find the branches lead me into the picture not out of it That's the beauty of art I guess, everyone sees the same thing differently hehe.

thank you...few more.

many thanks Boxy, for the lovely feedback. best to you....

lets me share 3 more that ive painted recently. details are given.

Tranquillity -2
    painted using tablet in painter, to take a break from the routine. atmospheric, was my only concern and went with the flow.
    from scratch, my own composition.

Shot at 2009-06-22

---------------

Cloudscapes
    just quick random sky studies, did last week. largely done from life, with couple of refs studied for an idea before start. tablet used. painter. from scratch.

---------------

Mountaineers - Snowbound 2
    showing mountain range and few climbers making their way through thick snow, indeed a tough task. i did consult few refs for snow and mountainous areas, at the time of initial sketching. later planned the composition that suited my requirement. this is actually done for a friend, as a concept, for an opening shot of a project.
    photoshop, painter, tablet.

hope u find these interesting to watch.... cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

What beauties, waheed! Always love to see your work!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

many thanks scottf.... and so nice of you to drop by .

im sorry i got little late in replying.

here is more, painted using tablet in painter.

Karachi - Yesteryears

---------------

Oriental

cheers all.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com