Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

all painted from scratch, my own compositions. please see them as paintings, concepts and mood/color keys.
    I don't understand, "from scratch"

I like the both last paintings, I prefere the "Rough and cold",it looks to me stronger as image.
    There are one thing with Painter, You can have all details that you want but is difficult to have with it a powerful expression, it is an excelent software no doubt but i still prefere ArtRage as you also seems to do.
    "All are about quiet and light." Dany
    Daily Studio Notes , Daniela Ionesco-Fine Art

I love the snowy mountains in particular. I think it combines the best of your clear brush strokes and a very representational image. I think it's the orderliness of the strokes that I find particularly intriguing. They seem to have the organic uniformity as if looking at the directions of white fur on some arctic animal.

But part of me feels that this is a place of changing weather, so the present calm feels momentary.

I really like your other work too, but I've always been a big fan of your bravura brush work. And this is a variation on that style.

Fantastic.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

many thanks for dropping by and for the kind appreciation...Dany51 and D Akey....

Dany51,"from scratch", means without anything (other image etc etc) on the very first layer for tracing or for anything like getting colors etc from it. when u simply start on a blank canvas, with no image brought in (to trace) and u start painting, then u call it "from scratch".

as both of these practices are very common in digital art (tracing and painting from scratch), people at times inform others about their procedure. well, not everyone does that. i personally think its better to make it clear, thats y i do.

D Akey, its always a great pleasure to have u around and i always like how u observe and analyse the work. thanks...

good day.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

"Rough and Cold" is my favorite and it's the style I like of yours because of those fast brush strokes movement and free. I can really feel the "roughness" of these mountains in the cold air. It's amazing how your brush strokes can express the meaning of your title and at the same time your subject. I don't know if you understand what I mean. Just brilliant strokes.

You are just

AMAZING!
    A ddicting
    R adical
    T rustworthy
    R ealistic
    A mazing
    G reat
    E xcellent

just brilliant concepts waheed!!!

i really love the fact your doing them just from mind... underlines your great imagination!

Greetz maror
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

many thanks pai....

thank u so much 1animaldrawer1, that was very creative....

thanks a lot maror....

cheers all.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

adding few more.

hello everyone.., here im adding few more that ive painting lately. they are done in photoshop and panter, using tablet. all of these are my own compositions, self-visualized.

happy viewing...

Ornate

--------

The unknown

--------

Valueing still life
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

o mio dio! oh my god!
    amazing!!! your style is great!!!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

Hi Waheed, happy new year to you. It's nice to see your paintings again. The black and white one is my favorite. Very classic look. Missed your Artrage style paintings.