Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

some of my new work.

hello my friends, here are a few pieces i painted using tablet in photoshop and painter. most of them are concepts. these all are self-visualized. they are more of lighting and mood keys as well as proper paintings.

i hope u enjoy the tour....

Nature - Jungle mood.

---------------

Nature - Beach.

---------------

Blue and white pot.

---------------

Memorable journey

---------------
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

here are few more:

Entangled.

---------------

Abandoned.

---------------

Festive nights.

---------------

City lights - 2.

---------------

Say cheez

---------------
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Your paintings are just amazing. I really cannot pick my favorite. I like all of them. Thanks for sharing.

i thank you pai for dropping by and for admiring the work. much appreciated....

good day.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Waheed, your work continues to astound me. I sure hope you get some more traffic in here.

So you have been doing a lot of work playing with lights. I love that. Of course, I have always been a huge fan of your still lifes. I must confess that I prefer your paintings to the 3D stuff. But even that is wonderful.

I marvel at how you use light.

And that river one with the sail boat and the cliffs is downright epic. Phenomenal feel of majesty.

Thanks for posting. Please keep it coming!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Wow! Just looked at all of your paintings on page 12 and they are absolutely beautiful!!! I love them all...You have such a fantastic and amazing style or styles of painting. So beautiful!!!

All are simply wonderful! The ship is super, and I love the cityscapes as well! "Abandoned" would look great hanging on my wall.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Stunning new work Waheed. Very cool 3D work, but of course I am most amazed with your painting of light in the still lifes and the city scenes. As always... amazing work. Beautiful art. The sheer grandeur of your scenes is breathtaking.

Hey Waheed,

This thread has comments meant for you.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=15423

Your stuff is appreciated even if you don't get a lot of foot traffic over here.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Waheed, so that is what 3D looks like, i never knew what you fellows were talking about, although i did notice that there was a certain fuzziness to your last paintings i thought it was just different technique you were using and i was a little suprised by and did not understand the difference, now that i know there is a 3D thing and i under stand the difference, i have to say i like your old way better, just a matter of personal touch i think, although the 3D is cool i do like the old Waheed Nasir paintings best, yes, one of our top painters of all time!!!