Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Serenity - By the river.

Nika, D Akey and gzairborne...thank u so much for the visit and kind compliments....

D Akey, i agree with you on me not finding enough time to work on the animation, thats just because im more into the art side, preproduction, concept, mood keys, art direction, etc and not really into the actual animation stuff directly. my own work that i handle, gets all my time. but i did manage to come up with an animation short, that im just finalizing. ill try my best to show it as its for the client and not so easy to share it on forums, u know what i mean.

thank u for admiring these paintings and my style.... i appreciate.

cheers all.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Hi Waheed,

These are awesome paintings. All are beautiful and my favorite is Lovely Cumulus. Hope to see some of your Artrage works as well.

thank u very much pai....

sure, i have already shared a concept "Valley eve.", in the gallery section, done majorily in artrage and have a plan to make a new on in artrage very soon, that ill share when done....

cheers.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Travelling - Old times.

hello.., "Travelling - Old times", painted in photoshop and painter. its all self-visualized and from scratch, using tablet. couple of rock images were merely consulted, days ago. i went for an atmospheric/moody scene, old times, no technology. its a journey through a valley of few ruins.

hope u enjoy viewing it....

thank you for stopping by. cheers.

title: Travelling - Old times.
    software(s): photoshop and painter.

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Beautiful. Love the mysterious atmosphere

Wow! That's a grand painting! Very huge in scale. I could see this dominating the wall in some mansion.

I really like the clarity and the atmosphere.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very beautiful and I love the color palette. Has a historical painting feel.

nika, d akey, pai and ubuntu...thank u very much my friends....

ubuntu...i know what u mean and that happens with me as well, sometimes....

cheers all.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

village dwelling.

let me share a 3D work this time, i hope u all like it....
    a personal 3D work done in maya - mental ray. its a collab done during breaks, so didnt really manage to spend lot of time on this.
    modeling and lighting is done by my colleage, a sensible modeler Sajid Saim, where as i myself, handled the concept/design, art direction and texturing.
    went for a typical village street and for that, every point and aspect has been considered during the concept (pre-production) and thru out the process. it was a fun collab and was very enjoyable.
    everthing has been modeled except the ready made tree. references consulted for the door, window and the bench.

Title: Village dwelling.
    Software: Maya.
    Texturing in Photoshop.

pleasure viewing....

regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Fantastic!

Collaborations can produce good things if they're the right people participating.

Good one. I really like the image a lot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream