ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Show-hide palettes and "+" button for adding Layer

Show-hide palettes and "+" button for adding Layer

I use Artrage on a 12 inch tablet and I think it is a great program. However, the screen space is too small on the tablet and I try to minimise the palettes as much as possible (I prefer to use the tablet with the screen folded, so there is no access to the keyboard for shortcuts). Is it possible for the palettes to hide, show and magnify in the same way as the MacOSX Dock? That will enable us to keep the tablet bare purely for the painting, and call up tools only when needed.

Also, it would be good if a simple "+" button be added to the Layer palette. This will allow us to add layers without having to use the cumbersome drop down menu.

Thanks!

Woof!

there is an answer to your second point:
    you see that little piece of transparent stuff at the top of the layer's panel? try clicking that, it should add a new layer
    i never knew i was so empty that i could be so full...

COOL!!!

Thanks for that. Didn't realise that it was there.

Woof!

Cooooool, WoofWoof! I also didn't know that function was there. I'd LOVE it if it were in the layers toolbar, though, the detachable one.

Re the first point... I'm not entirely sure if this answers you... but if you right click on the working surface, it removes all of the toolbars. And they come back when you right click again.

Blue skies
    love
    Roy
    ROY BLUMENTHAL

Visual Facilitator: http://royblumenthal.com/portfolio

ArtRage 3.5.5 and 4.0.4 on:
    Fujitsu T901, Asus R1E