ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: TWO new PAPER GRAINS from JACK>>>>.Enjoy

Gallery
    View images

TWO new PAPER GRAINS from JACK>>>>.Enjoy

Hope I can post these now. they are a bit big , but you dont get joins on the page where the paper gets stitched if its toooooo small...here goes.
    THere where originally five but I cant post them they are too big, but I can post these two, which you may find very interesting..
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    This First one is NEW.......TO all those who thought my old one was good....TRY THIS......

It is best used over a dark or black backing...so use your paint spray where you want the grass to be.....use a small size setting for better detail...and vary your colours.....I found it best to use chalk on a fairly light pressure setting....
    And please use the +and- button next to your grain icon in the paper settings.to vary the effects even more...

THe whole idea of doing these grass grains, is to take away the tedious job of doing detailed scenery containing grass...

Dont worry that all your grass scenes will look the same...they wont...
    the artist can vary the placement of each bit of grass down to just a few blades if you wish,and the colouring, and the shading is up to you as well...

best lighter over dark but it is possible the other way around as you will see........you can get better results if you vary things around a bit, and use your own judgement as to the size of the chalk....I personally prefer the smaller sizes,because I can then use more varied colours and give a more detailed look

It is important to use that positve negative sign next to the grain icon, because you then can double the variations available to you.... please use and enjoy this new grass grain, to its maximum potential......Jack.

Gallery
    View images

same technique with this one...play with it and see what it can do......
    PLease enjoy these paper grains... they are designed to make your artwork less bothersome ,much quicker,and more enjoyable.... Jack.

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks jack

do i need to change it from .jpg to .png?
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    Graham, store them as jpg files in the grains folder.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you Jack.