Thread: Need suggestions for selecting a graphics tablet

Gallery
    View images

Need suggestions for selecting a graphics tablet

I am new to artrage and computer painting and I have quickly realized that a regular mouse won't work well. I don't have a huge amount of money so I was wondering, what are some of the more reasonably priced graphics tablets.

Gallery
    View images
    I don't know where you are in the world gicarto..but I use a Trust Graphics Tablet quite cheap it was only 40. Have to admit I had problems with it at first but I went to the website and downloaded the latest driver now it works fine....
    Bumble on deviantART
    Bumble's Photos
    Friendship is the song in your heart and friends are the ones who sing it back to you when you forget the words.

Gallery
    View images
    You can also check the Wacom site for tablets, i have a bluetooth one whih was well worth the $500 nz
    Graham Fisher
    Email: Home cripster99@gmail.com

Homepage: artwheel.org

Mobile: 021-029-75930

Artrage 2.6
    Artrage 3.5
    Artrage 4.04

Wacom Graphire 6x8 Bluetooth
    Win7
    4GB 64bit
    sp2

Gallery
    View images
    I have just bought a Wacom Intuos 3, I love it, it came bundled with Corel Painter Essentials so now I use that Program and ArtRage and PSE4.

I have fed the mouse to the cat LOL. The stylus is also grat for playing games, can be programmed to do whatever you want and has a neat little eraser when you turn it upside down .

Perfect and money well spent