Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sound feedback

Gallery
    View images

Sound feedback

Suggestion for some sound to mimic the sound of the pen/brush on the paper/canvas or the air in the airbrush.

When I draw on using a tablet I miss the sound of the strokes!

Gallery
    View images
    Puh-Leeeeez... :roll: Ofcourse... no... system resources wasted on something that is going to drive 80% plus of the planet's population insane?!? No. In all seriousness and, with respect, a bad idea. No offense intended Charlie, but... really? You want the AR team to fiddle with notions like that when there's so much tool work yet to be done? Bless your heart and put on some music.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    Like I said, I miss the sound of my pencil, the tablet is far too quiet and smooth.

Gallery
    View images
    you can place paper over the top of your tablet, it should still work quite nicely ^_^
    i never knew i was so empty that i could be so full...

Gallery
    View images
    Ah. The ghostly Wacom ninja slips through the bamboo forest, moving silently toward the unsuspecting villiage of pixels. Not even the rustle of a leaf, or the whisper of a graphite stroke on rice paper, betrays what is in store for those innocent phosphor denizens of the hill country. Suddenly he springs and the village turns into a <the producers of this production had hoped at this point to produce the title of a picture posted by Charlie. Having found none please... ah ...just pretend> The Wacom ninja pauses listening, and with a movement like a striking cobra, he whirls slashing outward with his pressure sensitive stylus. As he dissapears into the trees all that remains is a magnificent <please, at this point again imagine an image posted by Charlie>.
    Be well,

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Fashmir - I hope your'e not putting pressure on me to post some of my pictures?

Gallery
    View images
    Nope not at all. I started typing before I realized I hadn't actually seen an image post from you yet. No pressure at all. I was just being... silly. :P
    Be well,

Gallery
    View images
    I'd love to hear a sample of fingernails down a blackboard when using the Chalk tool... :twisted:

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCube
    I'd love to hear a sample of fingernails down a blackboard when using the Chalk tool... :twisted:
    For suggesting that... I hope you hear it, too!

D.

Gallery
    View images
    Fashmir , you should write stories!!

brush sounds......hmmmmm.......swish swish!

i think i'll stick to the soft scratching of my pen on the tablet surface :lol: