ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Auto Save?

Auto Save?

Just about to purchase this wonderful product. Has there been any thought to having an auto save option that renames each file numerically?

eg.
    paint_001
    paint_002
    paint_003
    etc...

This could make this program incredible for animation.

jonny

hmm do you mean saving every 5 minutes or so? it'd be a nice option but i think it'd slow you down a lot while it was saving, but if there was a feature to automatically increment the name that'd be nice, another great thing if you've ever used an OEKAKI BBS, is the animation feature, where it records all your actions so that other people can play them back and see how you work, of course it'd use a lot of disk space unless it was with very small images i'd imagine so probably not worth it
    i never knew i was so empty that i could be so full...

increments

Yeah- now that I think of it, being on a timer isn't quite what I mean. Rather, it might be nice to have a quick key or a button you could press that would automatically increment and save to a specific location. Simply saving the time of saving as every time you finish a frame. I'm really interested in using this program in tandem with After Effects. A plug-in would actually be ideal.

Thanks for the reply.

jonny