Thread: update the cursor size while holding left and right keys

Gallery
    View images

update the cursor size while holding left and right keys

when i work i often have the panels hidden so i can see more of my picture, and i'll use the arrow keys to change the cursor size but you cannot see the size change until you let go so it's a bit of a guessing game as to how long to hold it to get it the correct size so if you could make it update in real time that'd be great.

another thing that is less needed but would be nice is have the cursor oval drawn in the current paint colour.

also the cursor could be a straight line in the size and direction of the brush rather than a crosshair when it's small as that'd be much more useful, the crosshair isn't much help other than for positioning as you can't see the size or direction of the brush.
    i never knew i was so empty that i could be so full...

Gallery
    View images

Re: update the cursor size while holding left and right keys

Quote Originally Posted by thesleepless
    another thing that is less needed but would be nice is have the cursor oval drawn in the current paint colour.
    Just a thought... that may get a little confusing if your cursor is over anything you just painted, especially with dark colors. I think the combination of black and white makes it almost impossible to "lose" your cursor.

D.

Gallery
    View images
    yes i like that about it, but perhaps if it was black on one side, white on the other and your chosen colour in the middle of the line? that way it'd be impossible to lose and you'd not need to have the panels visible
    i never knew i was so empty that i could be so full...