ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Magnify glass and movement

Magnify glass and movement

I thought I had used a reference pic in AR with a small magnify glass just right of the pin and also a movement icon too which u could use to zoom right into the picture/and or move it too----I was I dreaming? As I don't have it now when I use ArtRage-since our IT guy mucked around with my computer...anyone use it or seen in in the programme? Thanks? :lol:

If you look in your ArtRage menu under Tools, you should find 'Open a Reference image'
    That will load the image that you can pin to the canvas. Also <ctrl>R will load it.

If that doesn't work, chances are your IT guy has installed the Free version of ArtRage instead of the Full version of ArtRage.
    Check your Help, About ArtRage menu option.

If you've paid for a copy of ArtRage Full, you can re-download the installer from the ArtRage support webpage:
    http://www.artrage.com/artrageinstaller.html
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Artrage maginfying glass feature on ref pics

Thanks! srry busy as here at work. Yep We installed it again and the IT guy rang u guys in Auckland...got my magnifying glass now on my ref pics...Thanks for your help!