ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Intuos

Wacom Intuos

The Vertical scroll bar on the tablet only zooms out, but not in.
    Is this a bug, a non-implemented feature, or might I be doing something wrong.

I'm using Art Rage on XP

Thanks

Hi there,

There's currently no functionality in ArtRage 2.2 to support the zoom strip on the Intuos tablet. You can program the tablet to use key combinations for that strip like ctrl + for zoom in and ctrl - to zoom out to the best of my knowledge however.

We're currently working on an update for ArtRage which will support this natively though.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage
    Hi there,

There's currently no functionality in ArtRage 2.2 to support the zoom strip on the Intuos tablet. You can program the tablet to use key combinations for that strip like ctrl + for zoom in and ctrl - to zoom out to the best of my knowledge however.

We're currently working on an update for ArtRage which will support this natively though.
    Sounds good, Dave. Would it be possible for the new ArtRage to support the Intuos 3 Express keys right out of the box? That would be rather 8)

Hi Improv,

ArtRage 2.5 doesn't have support for the way the Express keys are set up by default, but our shortcut key for zoom will function correctly with the Intuos now. Previously if you set one of the keys to ctrl + Z, then pressed the key to undo, you'd get a zoom ( Z ). This will now do what it's meant to do.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage
    Hi Improv,

ArtRage 2.5 doesn't have support for the way the Express keys are set up by default, but our shortcut key for zoom will function correctly with the Intuos now. Previously if you set one of the keys to ctrl + Z, then pressed the key to undo, you'd get a zoom ( Z ). This will now do what it's meant to do.
    Yes I know you can set them up yourself-I already have zoom, rotate, brush, pencil,etc set to an express key. All i meant was it would be convenient to have shortcuts setup to the keys from the factory. No biggie.

Thanks anyway! :-)