ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: hide task bar not working

hide task bar not working

the "hide task bar in full screen mode" does not immmediately work when launching artrage 2 (umpc version) on my windows vista ultimate machine (oqo model 02). i have to go into "edit... preferences... hide task bar in full screen mode" and turn it off and then turn it back on. I then have to right-click the task bar and go into "properties" and just click ok to exit out and then it goes into full screen mode.

when i exit and restart artrage 2 again, i have to repeat the same process to get it into full screen mode.

anyone know if there is a fix for this?

I experience this as well.

Same phenomenon here.

David

Hi all,

That is a problem with ArtRage which has been a little tricky so far, but we are looking into it for a future update. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thanks!

it is great to know that folks from the team actually troll the forums. great product and great support! at least i know someone is working on it.