Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumble Sky

Bumble, though you have shared your technique so gracefully, there is still something missing from all our attempts, and that is the inspiration that is within the true one and only Bumble. You have a gift. There is a reason you have learned this technique so well, because you are able to use it along with your fine artistic sensibilities and add the inspiration that is within the Bumble personality to create masterpieces. All I am saying is, there is more to your art than just the technique... much more. Please never stop thrilling us with those unique masterworks that are uniquely made by you. But thanks again for sharing.

Cripster...great painting.... You definitely have the right idea

gzairborne.......thank You for your very kind words ops:

Here was my feeble attempt. It takes a lot of patience it seems to me. Now for that sea tutorial… :lol:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow...that's excellent Gzairborne I like the colours you used....

Well, I got them somewhere... I uh can't rembember where. Yeah that's the ticket... I used your colors silly.

Wow, thank you. This is very neat. I love clouds in my paintings.

I am very new

These forums are fantastic! I think I could spend weeks just trying out all the tips here.

Thank you for the sky tips.

I used your tutorial, plus the suggestion to use glitter on a lower layer to add texture.

Hope it's ok to be posting, even though this is my first post.

Well I know mine is crap (am feeling inferior after checking out just what amazing digital work people are doing out there!) , but I still wanted to thank Bumble for this helpful demo!!

I definitely found this a helpful thread Bumble, you are not only an excellent artist but you are also a great teacher...thank you for helping those like me who are starting out to learn a new and facinating medium!

Rowena.

Thanks for the excellent tutorial. I had great fun playing with this technique.

Fantastic tip...

Hey Bumble,

that's such a beautiful tip, thank you very much! I'm already making experiments with it and feel totally inspired to make a whole painting with this great concept. Powerful method. On top of that it brought back to me the interaction with the brush settings, especially InstaDry and AutoClean OFF. I had it somewhat under control when I did my last works in April, I think, and simply forgot how to handle it nicely again. sooooo....

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! And here's my little test into this thread...