Thread: New Here

Gallery
    View images

New Here

Hello,

I'm here and just downloaded the trial version of ArtRage2. I must say I'm pretty impressed with the art work that has been created by using this software.

I'm sure I'll buy the full package after a few tries. Love it so far.

Also, out of curiosity, is anyone making a living using this software?

My plans for this is cartoon illustration.

I'm planning a few Parrot Characters to coincide with a series of children's books. This software would be perfect for such a adventure!

Gallery
    View images
    yep thats right :wink: ...............the bro. 8)

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome.

One doesn't make a living using this software in the sense of seeing want ads for people skilled in its use. . . to my knowledge. Not yet.

On the other hand I think you will find that every professional on this site has used it in the course of their work.

I have.

You could. Of course, you would need to find your own measure of its utility, since styles and purpose vary so greatly among artists.

This program does some things many other programs don't, does many things other programs do, and it is compatible with other programs like Photoshop, as to how the files can be saved.

Break the bank and spend the 20 bucks.

:lol:

It'll be the best 20 bucks you've ever spent. In poker terms, it's worth the ante to play with all the features. You'll win.

Gallery
    View images
    I have to agree with D'Akey, the price of this program is miniscule compared to the enjoyment you will get out of it. You'll wonder why you waited.

Gallery
    View images
    Dont spend this 20$....artrage is a drug and should not be underrated :twisted: it's very addictive!
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, I will have to agree with Maror. ArtRage is addictive. However, I don't believe you could ever be arrested for using it. :lol:

Gallery
    View images
    Guess that depends what you draw/paint with it, and who you let see it.

One of my friends last year in a certain country, made a joking painting about the country's leader or the towns mayor, in an embarrassing pose and hung it in his little gallery (also contained some partial nudity), they locked him up for a weekend.