Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Watery Sky

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    10

    Watery Sky

    Even i like to paint/sketch/whatever, i was or i am not very good in doing art. Just for the fun. I used the watercolor tools for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Watersky.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	173.7 KB 
ID:	103362  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Aotearoa/New Zealand
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Al View Post
    Even i like to paint/sketch/whatever, i was or i am not very good in doing art. Just for the fun. I used the watercolor tools for this one.
    This is a great way to make art; just for the fun! It has a lot of energy. Great!

    Brett
    Kia whakatōmuri te haere whakamua (“I walk backwards into the future with my eyes fixed on my past”).

    Tech stuff: 24" iMac M1: Wacom Intuos Pro L: iPad Pro 12.9"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    10

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Perendale View Post
    This is a great way to make art; just for the fun! It has a lot of energy. Great!

    Brett
    Thanks a lot!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,231
    Welcome to the ArtRage forums Dee AI
    And thank you for sharing your first ArtRage paintings with us
    And “just for fun” is a good place to start your artistic journey from, and something you should never loose sight of along the way!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

    Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    10

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Welcome to the ArtRage forums Dee AI
    And thank you for sharing your first ArtRage paintings with us
    And “just for fun” is a good place to start your artistic journey from, and something you should never loose sight of along the way!
    Thx to your kind words as well!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •